Hi everyone, I am new to the community and I have been doing street workout for around 10 months now and I've been stuck for how to structure my workouts when it comes to training the planche. It seems as though I almost acquired the strength to do a tucked planche purely through basic body weight strength workouts and handstands etc. can someone please help me when it comes to structuring a planche progression routine? How many exercises to include, how not to plateau and such? I'm still yet to buy coach sommers foundation series but was looking for some general guidance as I'm finding it hard to train for other skills when this one is my main strength goal and there is so many others
someone please reply, thank you
Planche routine critic?
Started by Mr Mattock, October 16, 2015 · 2 Replies · 1,387 Views
As the GB courses already outline all of these details, additional advice for routine construction is not available here in the public forum.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thank you both of you, I shall be purchasing all of the foundation material ASAP