Hi folks,
I am doing HBP/PE16 now and will be doing PE17 soon.Its free hand stand press but i am not that far at HS training.If I`ll be doing PE17 with wall support where is the difference between PE16 and PE17 then?Thank you for your help.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jaromir Stopka, October 15, 2015 · 3 Replies · 176 Views
Hi folks,
I am doing HBP/PE16 now and will be doing PE17 soon.Its free hand stand press but i am not that far at HS training.If I`ll be doing PE17 with wall support where is the difference between PE16 and PE17 then?Thank you for your help.
multiple differences:
PE 17 PE 16
-balance free balance wall assistance
-body trajectory vertical diagonal
-elbows position backward to the side
Especially the second and third factor have a consequence on the joint angles that means different angles of muscles fibers.
This is the point where courses must be merged to obtain higher level result.
At your point I will focus on headstand facing the wall if you have previously mastered the back to the wall version, while mastering handstand for at least 10 seconds.
thank you,
i dont get why PE17 requires free hand stand but PE18 is much easier..whats the reason?
if you take off the free balance factor. the HBP PE18 is an advanced version of 17 in therm of strength , in fact, if you want to reach the hands position with shoulders you need to move the elbows backward.