I am not claiming that I'm doing them correctly, as I have just started; just looking for some pointers ![]()
Straddle ups:
Jefferson Curls:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jcweldingh, October 13, 2015 · 2 Replies · 110 Views
I am not claiming that I'm doing them correctly, as I have just started; just looking for some pointers ![]()
Straddle ups:
Jefferson Curls:
PE:you need more compression, not too much. a bit more.
IM: form is good. please pay attention to hold the bar near the legs all the time and move forward only when necessary. this is for prevent lower back disorders. 20 kg near the legs are 20 kg, 30 cm far from legs are 200 kg.
Alessandro Mainente said:PE:you need more compression, not too much. a bit more.
IM: form is good. please pay attention to hold the bar near the legs all the time and move forward only when necessary. this is for prevent lower back disorders. 20 kg near the legs are 20 kg, 30 cm far from legs are 200 kg.
Thanks! Good advice!