I wasn't sure the best place to post this but, since I'm looking for the communities thoughts, I put it here.
About 8 days ago I woke up with sore muscles in the upper back, kind of going from one shoulder across to the other shoulder and a bit in the back of the neck. It feels like I worked that area really hard but I can't think of anything unusual I did. I've been taking it easy hoping it would get better but, if anything, it's gotten worse. Just lifting my arm to type this hurts and it kind of interferes with my activities.
Has anyone experienced this or heard of something like it? I'm not sure if there's tension from something or if my posture went bad or if there's a muscle imbalance or what it might be. I have an appointment to be looked at but that isn't until next week so gives me some time to wonder what it is.