I appreciate any feedback on form here. Upper arm not as perpendicular as model video but directions say shoulders reasonably close to hands so I think I am deep enough.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by PapaMatt, October 12, 2015 · 3 Replies · 116 Views
I appreciate any feedback on form here. Upper arm not as perpendicular as model video but directions say shoulders reasonably close to hands so I think I am deep enough.
There is still room for improvement, you should eventually be able to go full depth once you get more mobile. Don't push anything.
Do not cross your legs, try to be symmetric. Also consider the idea to slow down the reps for the final centimeters. you do not have idea on how much the eccentric could stretch the connective tissue improving the range of motion.
Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback. I will work on the depth.