I'm going to be attending the seminar next weekend and was just curious if anyone has any input here. Should I just hold off on my stretch series for the week since they still make me a bit sore?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Yoni, October 9, 2015 · 2 Replies · 142 Views
I'm going to be attending the seminar next weekend and was just curious if anyone has any input here. Should I just hold off on my stretch series for the week since they still make me a bit sore?
Thanks!
the entire two weeks prior to the seminar, I focused on going about my workouts doing mobility and stretching, no strength apart from H1, including weighted dislocates.
you can try something similar to keep yourself active and recovering for whatever happens at the seminar. ![]()
Don't hold off on your stretch series
you will definitely get a thorough warmup. This is not a week to add extra calf raises or move your first bridge in a session from elevated to floor though ![]()