This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE2 + iM form check and question

Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, October 9, 2015 · 2 Replies · 61 Views

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Hello !

 

I've mastered SLS/SE2 without a problem but his iM is very difficult to me..

I managed to do 3 reps on the first set and in the other sets I couldn't, so I did mastery with 10 reps of SLS/SE1>iM after each SE set without a problem..

What should I do to work on SLS/SE2>iM if I can do only a few reps?

Set #1 SE + iM

 

 

Thank you !

Jason Dupree

You can press down strongly with arms for assistance, then gradually lessen. You could also do 1 rep after every set instead. That would end up being 5 total instead of 3, then add a rep every week or so. I would combine those. Honestly it looked like you have more reps in you, form and tempo stayed pretty consistent to the end, and besides the hips lagging slightly on a couple, looks pretty good.

Itamar sha'ashuaS
Jason Dupree said:

You can press down strongly with arms for assistance, then gradually lessen. You could also do 1 rep after every set instead. That would end up being 5 total instead of 3, then add a rep every week or so. I would combine those. Honestly it looked like you have more reps in you, form and tempo stayed pretty consistent to the end, and besides the hips lagging slightly on a couple, looks pretty good.

So I'll try my best to do 1-2 reps after each set and build it up to 5 in the end