Hi there - Could some1 give me critique on the form of my HBP/PE1 + iM?
HBP/PE1 (Incline push ups): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU3z3JNNxWw
HBP/PE1>iM (German arm swings): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GJ_KX25se8
Thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by TobiasM, October 8, 2015 · 5 Replies · 113 Views
Hi there - Could some1 give me critique on the form of my HBP/PE1 + iM?
HBP/PE1 (Incline push ups): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU3z3JNNxWw
HBP/PE1>iM (German arm swings): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GJ_KX25se8
Thanks in advance!
Pe: increase the PPT and stay hollow, try to move the elbows near the upper body and less to the side.
IM: do not twist your upper body.
Thanks a lot Alessandro! I'll keep working on these elements, and hopfully I'll be mastering them sooner or later ![]()
However, I do got one question: PPT = ??
Ah, makes sense. Thanks a lot guys
!
Hi there!
Is my form getting any better, in the two videos below?
Inc push: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdl5BZbOQRI
German swings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gegT9fDPHs
Hips now are open, hold your shoulders depressed and do the exercise.
during the IM strive to touch behind the opposite rear delt.