After reading Building the Gymnastics Body, I want to incorporate (or rather, build most of my routine around) the exercises presented in the book. I can think of a few multi plane pulling exercises I could do and put into my routine, but I have a problem when it come to multi plane pressing exercises.
I simply can't do any of the ones specified in the book. I would work to develop at least chest rolls, but I don't have an area suitable to training that movement (eg. gymnastics floor, or other soft ground, and grass is not too viable either). Is there anything else I could do for multi plane pressing? I was thinking of simply walking down from a wall handstand into a wall push up position, and then walking back up into handstand for one rep (sorry, I'm sure that exercise has a specific name that I don't know). Or is there anything better I could do to build that dynamic pressing strength?
Keep in mind that I am a beginner, so what I am able to do is somewhat limited...
Thanks in advance!