Hello !
How is my form?
Thank you !
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, October 6, 2015 · 1 Replies · 98 Views
Hello !
How is my form?
Thank you !
Thank you Zach. I went back to PE1 on each element, because I think that some of the elements weren't mastered as perfectly as needed and because I was quite stuck at the same elements and blocks for a while.. For example, I was on SL/PE4 before two weeks when I haven't went back yet to PE1, stuck in block 2. In the last week I did perfect mastery for PE1-3 and now I'm finishing week 9 and probably will master these in two weeks, also..now I have a really good ROM which I did not have before.
I'm progressing quite fast now, and will get to where I was stronger and really ready for it.
the PE1 elements that I have not mastered yet in these two weeks are sPL, HBP and RC, but will master them in a week or two (block 3).
I belive that now, when I'm mastering the basics perfectly, it'll be much more easy for me in the advanced work later !