This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stiff Leg Windmill form check

Started by Abram Bergen, October 6, 2015 · 1 Replies · 107 Views

Abram Bergen

I seem to struggle more with the mobility elements in Foundations 1/PE1, with one notable exception (SLS/PE1). So while I feel like I am not getting enough of a workout day to day, I feel like my mobility needs to catch up before I ramp up the exercises. But I think I am making some progress with the Windmill--feedback welcome. Using ankle weights as I don't currently have any dumbbells... 

Abram Bergen
Zach Armijo said:

Slow down the movement and spend more time in the bottom of the rep, that's the money maker right there.

You can even straddle a little bit more apart, but not TOO much.

Thanks. I've slowed it down and I am improving. Left shoulder is still crackling a lot through the rotation, but a little less.