Hi there - Could some1 give me critique on the form of my SL/PE1 + iM?
Seated Russian Twist (SL/PE1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brEWc3kT268
Standing Hip Circle (SL/PE1>iM): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6AFTdE18mc
Thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by TobiasM, October 6, 2015 · 3 Replies · 153 Views
Hi there - Could some1 give me critique on the form of my SL/PE1 + iM?
Seated Russian Twist (SL/PE1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brEWc3kT268
Standing Hip Circle (SL/PE1>iM): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6AFTdE18mc
Thanks in advance!
Once again, Thanks a lot Zach! Makes perfect sense, what you are writing. Still got some work to do with these elments, but hopfully I'll be able to master them sooner or later :-)
Hi there! Is my form getting any better? Been working a bit on these elements, hope at least there have been some progress :-)
PE:
iM:
Thanks a lot Zach! I was able to do the required reps for Mastery today WITH straight arms. Guess I'm ready to mark this excersise as checked an move on to the next progression. :-)
Once again thanks, your feedback is really appreciated!