This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 Mastery - Form Check

Started by HB_Ron, October 6, 2015 · 5 Replies · 119 Views

HB_Ron

Hello guys,

 

I just want to ensure that I was doing these right.

 

I already mastered this element in the end of November 2014. It took me a month to move on and then I reached a long plateau at FL/PE2 for more than 4 months, so had I to master PE1 again. Unfortunately it took me half a year to master them again due to running out, sometimes , of motivation in those long boring holds.. :mellow:

 

However, I found a mental trick that successfully worked for myself to encourage the mind to not give up too soon.  B-)

 

How's PE&iM?

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

If you can curl a bit more your upper back should be fine.

Btw the hold looks solid!

HB_Ron
Alessandro Mainente said:

... curl a bit more your upper back ...

Is this for the iM or PE? :huh: I hope it was meant for the ilM but for some reason I think you want me to curl a bit more up by squeezing the abs harder. Please no haha

Alessandro Mainente

Yes man, the reason is that this will reinforce your abs making the transition to rocks easier! if you find this hard probably you have a little tendency of straight back posture. more curl will correct it.

HB_Ron
Alessandro Mainente said:

Yes man, the reason is that this will reinforce your abs making the transition to rocks easier! if you find this hard probably you have a little tendency of straight back posture. more curl will correct it.

Ola Alex! So I'm still seeking for the optimal height. 

 

Here's the 'fixed' FL/PE1. Is it too low/high? Anything else to fix? Sixth set starts at: 6:47.

https://youtu.be/Iz5V54eFipM?t=6m47s

post-8384-0-16405000-1445011727_thumb.pn

Thank you bro ! :)

Alessandro Mainente

I think that the first one to the left should ensure you a fluid rock!