^Is the form on the above video correct? Or is there too much forward lean?
I was under the impression that the body should be as vertical as possible and the forearms parallel to the ground? Is that correct?
Started by Yetibruh, October 5, 2015 · 3 Replies · 2,618 Views
^Is the form on the above video correct? Or is there too much forward lean?
I was under the impression that the body should be as vertical as possible and the forearms parallel to the ground? Is that correct?
I believe that your shoulders must be at bar level, so this form is not that correct.
Yetibruh said:
^Is the form on the above video correct? Or is there too much forward lean?
I was under the impression that the body should be as vertical as possible and the forearms parallel to the ground? Is that correct?
You bend your spine to cheat for more reps.
You will need to deeper by bringing the legs out in front of you as a counter weight while you lean further backwards.
I believe the upper chest or at least the shoulders should be at bar level.
This form is not correct