This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

changing to a 3-day workout split

Started by geoguy, October 5, 2015 · 3 Replies · 224 Views

geoguy

I noticed in the 3-day split for fountation + handstand, they put the two handstand workouts on separate days, thereby having essential 5 workout days.

 

Would it also be fine for me to put the two HS workouts at the end of two of the foundation ones, so I am only workout out for 3 days in the week? (I'm planning on taking a 4th day to do cross fit)

Itamar sha'ashuaS

I think you can do whatever fits for you.. the imporant thing is that in the end of the week, your GST work is done as it should.

Mats Trane

Don't know if it works for you but doing Hs1 in the morning and F1 at night works well. I like the idea of doing it this way as I get more recovery days.

Jon Douglas
Mats Trane said:

Don't know if it works for you but doing Hs1 in the morning and F1 at night works well. I like the idea of doing it this way as I get more recovery days.

I'm looking at this too for the same reason :)