This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Handstand programing?

Started by fedetipito, October 4, 2015 · 2 Replies · 181 Views

fedetipito

Hi everyone!

 

Sorry for my english, its not my main language. ;)  I'm good at reading and listening it, but i never have to write in english.

 

I have bought yesterday the starter pack, that includes Fundation 1 and Handstand 1.

 

I have a very simple question. I dont undersand how the programing is for the handstand 1 series. I have understand the programing for fundamentals, buy i dont find a similar table (as this: https://courses1.gymnasticbodies.com/f-cycles-examples/)with days and excersices for handstand 1.

 

I have been reading the intro articles, and the web of the course https://courses1.gymnasticbodies.com/home/handstand-series/, but i cant find it.

 

Maybe in each workout one have to do each of these: Wrist Stretches, Wrist Pushups, First Knuckle ushups

Wrist Rocks, Fingertip Pushups, Freestanding Handstand, Press Handstand?

 

Please help!

 

Thank you very much !

 

Federico

Cole Dano

Yes, each workout in H1 will include wrist stretches, the appropriate variation of each of the wrist strength exercises and the HS PE plus its integrated mobility element.

 

The easiest way to work it out is to use the workout scheduling tool listed under the MyWorkout tab in the main menu. 

Jeremy Huston

Since you didn't buy H2 you won't do press handstands.