This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS Wrist Work PE4 Form Checks

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, October 2, 2015 · 9 Replies · 89 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Hey, so since the wrist work is done as a giant set I filmed all of them concurrently. Let me know how they look.  I know that my hips are a little piked, I've not yet mastered these but wanted to know how they look otherwise. Thanks

 

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Since when the wrist elements are done in a circuit or a giant set? I'm doing 5 sets of WP and then 5 sets of FKP and so on with a little rest or something else between sets..

vinca_minor

Since ever. You can do them however you want.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Read the intro stuff mang, pretty sure that was stated on their video pages. Anyways, how do they look?

Itamar sha'ashuaS
vinca_minor said:

Since ever. You can do them however you want.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:

Read the intro stuff mang, pretty sure that was stated on their video pages. Anyways, how do they look?

Here it is: https://courses1.gymnasticbodies.com/wrs4/

You're doing the first variation for the required sets and reps and then the second variation and so on.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

So, back to the original post....how do these movements look?

Cole Dano
Itamar sha said:

Here it is: https://courses1.gymnasticbodies.com/wrs4/

You're doing the first variation for the required sets and reps and then the second variation and so on.

 

 

MODERATOR EDIT:: Please do not derail form check threads, one customer per thread. Feel free to start a new thread to discuss this question.
Cole Dano

Wrist walks all look good! :)

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Good to know. Now to work up to Block 3. I had to scale it back to Block 2 as holding that plank position for 5 sets of 5 reps is remarkably taxing on the core.

Cole Dano

Kleenex don't come with the price of the course ;)