This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stretch Series

Started by grispy, October 2, 2015 · 5 Replies · 304 Views

grispy

Hello,

First sry for my english, it's not my native language. I've made F1/H1 for while now and want to begin with the stretch series. For now i can only buy one of the courses. I'm very stiff in my shoulders, hips and hamstrings. I think thats because of my job, where im sitting the hole day for nearly 20 years now (im 39 years old). What do you think which is the best course to start?

I will buy the other two after christmas.

vinca_minor

Are there any foundation or handstand elements that give you particular trouble? That may help guide your decision.

grispy

What give me problems:

sPl PE1im Swivel Hips

Mn PE1im Windmills

SLS PE1 Deck Squat

Ryan Bailey

Buy all 3 right now.

Barrow the money from somebody.

Pay that person back for christmas.

KSTL

.

KSTL

.