This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE3 - Four Reps Form Check

Started by HB_Ron, September 30, 2015 · 1 Replies · 99 Views

HB_Ron

I compared my attempt with the demo video and I noticed the athlete doesn't protract his shoulders at the bottom of the rep. I hope the way I performed is fine. What do guys think about my technique? Protracting before pulling up should be more challenging and difficult than keeping the scapula retracted at the bottom, right?

 

Thanks! :)

HB_Ron
Zach Armijo said:

Looks good. Protraction at the bottom is going to be harder but preferred as it forces full ROM engagement. Just keep tight PPT throughout.

Thanks for confirming that! Yea, I noticed I was arching-I kind of fixed it in yesterday's training.

How well did I perform the iM? I felt the stretch somewhere behind the shoulder where the lat inserts in the medial part of the humerus.

 

1st set for iM starts at 0:38