This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Adelaide November 15-16 Seminar

Started by Jon Douglas, September 29, 2015 · 4 Replies · 871 Views

Jon Douglas

Hi all,

Who's up for this one? :) I can't wait!

Josh Doyle

Yep I am booked in, I can't wait also. Looking forward to meeting all the team. I just want to learn so much more. :)

Jared Birbeck

Guys a question for those that have attended the seminars in Australia, what sort of numbers usually go? I would love to attend one, but really struggle with anxiety in larger groups.

Jon Douglas

I've only done the one in Adelaide; smaller than the one in Melbourne, perhaps 20 people next to the 40-50 in Melb. Energy Clinic is a huge playground and good fun, plus friendly gym dog :D

David Beckerman

Damn I'll potentially be in the US that time and was going to make this year the first time to go to a seminar. 

I'll go next year :ph34r: