This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/Pe2

Started by Dani88, September 28, 2015 · 6 Replies · 108 Views

Dani88

FIrst time trying sPL/Pe2 after Pe1 mastery, i did it 4x30". This one is a fifth set done for a video check. I try too change the hanging of the feet from toes to instep.. Can you please check the form? Really thanks!

 

James Green

I'd focus on making sure shoulders are stacked directly above elbows. I'm not an expert though, so perhaps someone with more experience/credibility could confirm. Good work though!

Alessandro Mainente

Nice form.

keep your shoulders directly over the elbows.

Do not continue to adjust the feet position.

Dani88

Thanks guys! Do you suggest me to keep the instep or toes on the floor during the hold for mastery achievement?

Garrick Sevilla
Dani88 said:

Thanks guys! Do you suggest me to keep the instep or toes on the floor during the hold for mastery achievement?

I do them this way as prep for planche leans and PPP.  But I suspect the mods would say that it isn't strictly necessary because the athlete in the video does them on the toes.

Dani88

I decided to train plank on the insteps in order to make my Basic hollow position stronget. Is the elbows position better here?

post-13904-0-18853600-1443719940_thumb.p

James Green
Dani88 said:

I decided to train plank on the insteps in order to make my Basic hollow position stronget. Is the elbows position better here?

Shoulder stacked over elbows looks much better. I keep my palms facing toward each other, as per the instructional video. I find it a more natural position that allows me to protract my scapula to a greater degree.