This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where to train in Vegas

Started by Eric Cohen, September 28, 2015 · 4 Replies · 557 Views

Eric Cohen

Anyone able to provide a recommendation for good facilities in Las Vegas, NV?

jules

Ive been to La Oracle (http://loraclelasvegas.com/) which has a nice set up - both for circus and gymnastics.

 Also there are a few gymnastic clubs here you could check out.

What are you looking for?

Eric Cohen

I'd just like a place to focus on foundation and H1 and H2 material right now.  I'll check them out!  Any other recommendations are appreciated.  

jules

Where do you live in vegas (East/West, summerlin, hernderson etc)?

There is also Shine Studio, Browns Gym (Spring valley) and Gym cats (?) up north. 

 

Just type in gymnastics club in google maps and see what you get. Then look to see if any of them have 'Open Training'.

Eric Cohen

I'm near Summerlin, right off of Rainbow and Alta.