Me and My sister plan to workout GBST
but she can't do some PE1 moves..
so I think she needs some progressions
How she can overcome this phyque level and go to PE1 level?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Yoojoin, September 28, 2015 · 8 Replies · 373 Views
Me and My sister plan to workout GBST
but she can't do some PE1 moves..
so I think she needs some progressions
How she can overcome this phyque level and go to PE1 level?
It's always possible to scale further down, but we need to know exactly what PE's she's having problems with and what the problems are to help.
sure "she" couldn't...
just joking around ![]()
korija said:sure "she" couldn't...
just joking around
Oh sorry lol
My english is not good
I'm asian live in non-english country
Could you correct for me:)
Yoojoin said:Oh sorry lol
My english is not good
I'm asian live in non-english country
Could you correct for me:)
He's just teasing.
People say "I'm asking for a friend" but are actually asking for themselves and want to be spared the embarrassment.
In Sitcoms someone will often joke "sure, for a "friend"
when they know the person is actually asking for themself.
Your English is very good.
I have 70 year old patients perform scaled versions of F1. What are the specific PE1's she cannot perform?
There are lower levels of the exercises.
Front Lever: bent hollow body holds with feet on the ground.
Straddle Planche: forearm scapular shrugs
Hollow Back Press: wall pushups or high incline pushups
Rope Climb: hang from rings with knees bent feet on the floor gradually straighten legs
Side Lever: stick with seated russian twists
Manna: tuck ups using just the legs (knee ups) upper body held high
Single Leg Squats: bodyweight box squats gradually lower the box height
Handstand: feet on the floor, gradually elevate the feet until you, I mean your sister, can balance on just the hands.
KevinH said:There are lower levels of the exercises.
Front Lever: bent hollow body holds with feet on the ground.
Straddle Planche: forearm scapular shrugs
Hollow Back Press: wall pushups or high incline pushups
Rope Climb: hang from rings with knees bent feet on the floor gradually straighten legs
Side Lever: stick with seated russian twists
Manna: tuck ups using just the legs (knee ups) upper body held high
Single Leg Squats: bodyweight box squats gradually lower the box height
Handstand: feet on the floor, gradually elevate the feet until you, I mean your sister, can balance on just the hands.
Thanks ![]()
Bent hollow holds is one of my go to exercises with patients with back pain. Even patients post back surgery can do this. It has a really good carryover to improving their ability to get out of bed. Sometimes they stay on this for 6-12 months until they can do real BHBH.