http://idoportal.blogspot.com/2009/09/bridge-push-ups.html
This post includes various bridge push ups variations I use extensivly in my practice, including the One Arm Bridge Push Up:
jGKhlWbbhgs
Keep training hard, but smart,
Ido.
Started by Ido Portal, September 12, 2009 · 3 Replies · 4,876 Views
http://idoportal.blogspot.com/2009/09/bridge-push-ups.html
This post includes various bridge push ups variations I use extensivly in my practice, including the One Arm Bridge Push Up:
jGKhlWbbhgs
Keep training hard, but smart,
Ido.
Thank you for this great video!
One question concerning bridges (the basic push up variation) please:
I know every movement can be dangerous if its performed incorrect or with lack of muscle supporting a certain position..
My question is, if performing a bridge is so dangerous that you have to be veeery careful in order not to injure your spine or your invertebral discs? Are there certain points that HAVE to be regarded? Or is the bridge position safe enough that you simply push up?
Concerning the one arm version:
This variation can be out of reach to some people due to a lack of active flexibility and strength in many areas in the body. Work the basic bridge push ups variations for a while
Would it be just out of reach or is there a risk of seriously hurting the back?
I guess you would have mentioned it if one should be very careful while performing these exercises. Just wanted to make sure because I care A LOT about my discs :wink:
Off subject here but I recently found out about your posts from the Floreio Art. I want to do try this out and it looks fun. Is it too late to start?
Titan said:Is it too late to start?
Its defiantly NOT too late to start. Just go back to Idos first blog post and give it a try!
Here is the into article,