This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2-iM Which Height Is better For Mastery? Please Check It Out

Started by HB_Ron, September 25, 2015 · 3 Replies · 159 Views

HB_Ron

I did mastery this week..,but I can't move on until I know for sure which one of these two is better.

The gym will close soon and I'd be really glad for a fast feedback before I start Mastery for RC/PE2+iM  today  :unsure:

 

1.

post-8384-0-34575300-1443173685_thumb.pnpost-8384-0-13240800-1443173681_thumb.pn

2. The bar is a bit lower here

post-8384-0-00492800-1443173688_thumb.pnpost-8384-0-85693800-1443173690_thumb.pn

 

Thanks a lot!!

Jeremy Huston

Don't overthink it.  If you're feeling a good stretch through the lats and shoulder, I would say you're doing it right.

HB_Ron
Jeremy Huston said:

Don't overthink it.  If you're feeling a good stretch through the lats and shoulder, I would say you're doing it right.

Thanks man! So I shall move on to PE3 then :)

I usually feel the stretch on the first 3 sets and then I feel it a lot less. 

Jon Douglas

2 is better. Shoulders totally open and lats visibly lengthening :)

You're good to move on on that regardless :)