Hi everyone,
Please critique my form on these. I recorded the last three sets out of five:
Any feedback will be - as always - greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Leo
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leonhard Krahé, September 24, 2015 · 5 Replies · 90 Views
Hi everyone,
Please critique my form on these. I recorded the last three sets out of five:
Any feedback will be - as always - greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Leo
Anybody?
Nice work, here are some asthetical points:
- Slow it down a bit, pause in the bottom positions rather than the top position.
- Keep your knees together and try to reduce the movement of your knees/legs a bit.
- Don't sneak peak at the camera :-)
Disclaimer: I'm not a GB coach so please take this in consideration when implementing my advice.
Thanks for your remarks!
Initially, I tried to keep my legs together and still at all times but when I did so, I never could activate my obliques but instead felt my adductors working really hard
. When I let my legs follow the movement a bit, I instantly felt my obliques working, so I went with that.
Hard to resist to check if the camera is still recording ![]()
Will I be good to move on once I fix the issues mentioned above?
You probably will be Leonhard but its good to keep it in your warm up as a primer for SL PE2