It's my first time doing these and I would appreciate a few pointers, as I can see they're not exactly flawless ![]()
HBP/PE11: https://youtu.be/FLwursAfT-M
RC/PE13: https://youtu.be/TmZOXEsxAaU
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jcweldingh, September 24, 2015 · 4 Replies · 187 Views
It's my first time doing these and I would appreciate a few pointers, as I can see they're not exactly flawless ![]()
HBP/PE11: https://youtu.be/FLwursAfT-M
RC/PE13: https://youtu.be/TmZOXEsxAaU
Rings dips:
-more depth
-the lockout should be fluid and not rapid. especially if you are a beginner
pullup:
-nice rom, I would like a side view if possible.
Alessandro Mainente said:Rings dips:
-more depth
-the lockout should be fluid and not rapid. especially if you are a beginner
pullup:
-nice rom, I would like a side view if possible.
Hi, and thank for the response,
Dips:
https://youtu.be/1vR6FMR1KG8 Better?
Pullup - side view (Filmed after my fifth set, so I was very tired):
Christian
They are good.
Alessandro Mainente said:They are good.
Great! Thanks!