When you wonder why the last workout has you so sore and then you realize you did the total rep count for each side. ![]()
At least I know I can do 4x12 cossack squats. Now to just get that mobility part...
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Trevor Lewis, September 24, 2015 · 5 Replies · 318 Views
When you wonder why the last workout has you so sore and then you realize you did the total rep count for each side. ![]()
At least I know I can do 4x12 cossack squats. Now to just get that mobility part...
Overachiever ![]()
I mistakenly did mastery for these with 5x20 crossack squats. It wasn't fun, I can tell you that! ![]()
Two days out and I'm still feelig these
glad I found it out now rather than on the mastery sets!
is this verified?
so mastery is 5sets of 5squats per leg?
14 hours ago, Andrew J Asbach said:is this verified?
so mastery is 5sets of 5squats per leg?
Since it is still a double legged squat is 10 reps each side.