Movement to watch

Started by Daniel Arroyo, September 11, 2009 · 12 Replies · 3,617 Views

Daniel Arroyo

Didn't really know where to put this, but I have been doing all sorts of workouts from this site for about a month. I don't do gymnastics but this is what it has helped me better myself at!

Also I know you wont like the music much but im sorry just lower it.

3IODqtqiljE

Nick Van Bockxmeer

very nice skills you got there.

Daniel Arroyo

Thank you, I still have a lot of work to do.

Ortprod

Nice stuff man! You are extremely agile

Chris

not bad :) try out shoes with vibram soles or 5.10s, they should provide much better traction than pumas adidas' or whatever.

David Picó García

wow, you seem a feline in movement.

heinrich

Very cool video :)

And the playgrounds you have in your town are awesome :!:

Daniel Arroyo
Chris said:
not bad :) try out shoes with vibram soles or 5.10s, they should provide much better traction than pumas adidas' or whatever.

I am actually sponsored by 5.10, however their shoes provide too much grip and are not as good on metal surfaces, I do like them for wallruns but as an all around shoe I would stick with my Pumas.

Joshua Naterman

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Unnecessary speedo(TM!) action at the end there!

You've worked hard and are very talented, I love the video!

Joakim Anderson

Impressive stuff!

Lovely ending :D

Gavin Strelitz

Very impressive.

Marcelo Lara

Very nice! Nice to see a traceur like you here. :)

Seiji

Just bringing this thread up... I didn't realize he'd ever come to this website. I was looking for someone in the members list and I saw his name. This happened: "o.o"

OMFG IT'S DANIEL ARROYO! Now I laugh, but this was only a month or two ago when I found out :P