This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated thoracic bridge form check

Started by Jeff G, September 21, 2015 · 2 Replies · 110 Views

Jeff G

Been doing the TB series for about 6 weeks and want to make sure I'm on the right track. I notice the bend is pretty sharp in my lumbar spine and the thoracic spine is looking kind of flat. Do I need to elevate my feet even further to work the thoracic or should I just stick with this position and wait it out for the thoracic to start to bend? I'm already using a countertop, which is pretty high. Any constructive feedback is welcome :)

Here is the link to the image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9zEAZBBwhb9ajd0c0s0NENULVE/view?usp=docslist_api

Coach Sommer

Elevate your feet higher.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jeff G

Thanks, Coach. Looks like I'm going to have to use the wall because there's nothing else sturdy enough in my apartment. Although maybe I finally have a reason to figure out how to set up some stall bars...