Hi !
Long story short :
I wanted to participate in national bench press competition so I had to go to the gym and practice bench pressing BUT i didn't drop GST work.
As expected I injured myself ( Strained my left pectoralis muscle )
I know it was my fault, no whining and no complaining.
I haven't seen a physio and made X-rays because I don't have the money for it at the moment.
What were the cues to follow while training around the injury ?
I know that you should not train through pain but what about discomfort ?
My chest muscle feel very tight and when I do Pushups for example I get this tight/painful feeling.
Any advice on how should I heal it faster ?
AND after I have healed it I want to Prehab my chest to Never ever injure it again.
Can someone recommend a good rehab/prehab protocol that i can follow ?
I have been injured before and I've had enough, im gonna prehab every joint, tendon, muscle, ligament so I could become indestructible.
I will wait your responses - thank you !