What do you guys think of my form? Can I move on?
Any advice and criticism is much appreciated! ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB9SSE5yvQA
Thank you!
Edit: Last set starts at 6:53
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, September 16, 2015 · 2 Replies · 107 Views
What do you guys think of my form? Can I move on?
Any advice and criticism is much appreciated! ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB9SSE5yvQA
Thank you!
Edit: Last set starts at 6:53
Other than that little loss of balance on the iM of your 5th set, I think this looks pretty solid. Great work man!
Chris Garay said:Other than that little loss of balance on the iM of your 5th set, I think this looks pretty solid. Great work man!
Awesome thanks dude! It's great- I'm advancing to PE3 ![]()
I lost balance becuase-The edge of the mat was a lot softer.. So when I pushed more weight behind, I lost the stability of the surface