This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Another Foundation success testimonial

Started by JN12, September 16, 2015 · 0 Replies · 223 Views

JN12

Hey guys,

 

so here's what happened today:

 

I've been doing a parkour course once a week for a month now, to refresh my skill repertoire a bit. 

The course btw is very easy physically because of Foundation training, it's more of a movement/courage challenge.

 

But today the trainer had us do handstand. I decided that instead of just kicking up and failing that it was better to practise more against a wall. While I was in the position a girl challenged me to do HesPU. I thought, why not and banged out 5 reps easily. Thing is, I'm only back at HBP/PE 3 after a bit of a break. 

This is another example that you can do higher level elements much earlier than you expect. Pretty cool and motivating  B-)