Hello!
For a long time I struggle to up the reps in HBP/PE2 and pretty stuck at 4x6.. So I decided to go back to PE1 to make sure that I've master with the best technique I can.
So how is the form?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, September 16, 2015 · 3 Replies · 73 Views
Hello!
For a long time I struggle to up the reps in HBP/PE2 and pretty stuck at 4x6.. So I decided to go back to PE1 to make sure that I've master with the best technique I can.
So how is the form?
Thank you!
Hi Itamar,
The form on these incline pushups looks solid. Make sure you're breathing, but otherwise I would just keep fighting for that 5x15 on the floor!
Good luck,
Chris
Chris Garay said:Hi Itamar,
The form on these incline pushups looks solid. Make sure you're breathing, but otherwise I would just keep fighting for that 5x15 on the floor!
Good luck,
Chris
I just finished F7 session a hour ago and did the incline pushups.
I did three sets of 15 with good form and the fourth set I could do 15 but the form was a little bit off, so I did 11. I think I'll do block three, master it with perfect form and then start fighting for these 5x15 of PE2! What do you think?
Make sure you do 5x15 easy with perfect form before going back to PE2.