This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE5

Started by Samin Ishtiaq, September 15, 2015 · 3 Replies · 95 Views

Samin Ishtiaq

 

First time of MN PE5. I can already see: my knees could be more fully extended, it looks like I'm going a bit too fast (but I don't think I was using momemtum that much).

 

Lacking stall bars, tThe iM is improvised. It takes longer, but I think it should achieve the effect. I've edited the video to just show me coming down.

 

Any comments, criticisms gratefully received.

Gavin S

In the strength exercise lock your legs and point your toes. I also think you need to raise the back support so that it is pushing into your thoracic spine (just below the shoulders)

Samin Ishtiaq

Thanks, Gavin:

- legs fully extended

- raise the bar to be at the thoracic spine.

 

I'll post another video soon.

 

Samin

Samin Ishtiaq

Legs full extended was harder:

 

 

:-)