This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE5 revisited

Started by Richard Sassoon, September 15, 2015 · 2 Replies · 97 Views

Richard Sassoon

After noticing, and getting feedback, that my protraction was not so good I went back and mastered again PE3 and PE4, and I felt I had improved enough to try planche leans again.. so today I started with some conservative lean to see how it was. I hope it's a good start to work on volume, and strengthen the position, before increasing the lean.

 

Chris Garay

Hi Richard,

 

Your protraction looks good, so nice work. Your bodyline is not quite straight, as there is a slight bend at your knees. This could be tightness in the quads and hip flexors, or just a matter of focusing on getting them straighter.

 

Best,

Chris

Richard Sassoon

Hi Chris, thanks for the input! Maybe I was focusing too much on my protraction and didn't notice that... I could not feel this bend at all, but I will be more aware of it next time! I don't know if there is any relation but I started with 60% BW lunges the day before and my quads were quite a bit sore haha...

But aside from that, it's ok then to work on volume before increasing the lean?

 

Cheers!