Training Program for ring.

Started by Mauro Aquilini, September 10, 2009 · 9 Replies · 4,402 Views

Mauro Aquilini

Hi,

Im not gymnast, but fitness enthusiast.

I can do iron cross, straddle planche on ring, front and back lever, slow and smooth muscle up, muscle up with 20 lb west, one arm chin up etc.

I need a sample training schedule for Gymnastic Strength Training™.

I'm an hardgainer, 1,72 x 68 kg.

Anybody can help me?

braindx

If you can work yourself up to those moves without much training structure you probably don't need our help.

Start working maltese/inverted/full planche/victorian/etc.

heinrich

You could throw all those moves together into a Ring Strength Series like Coaches Basic Ring Strength 1, 2 and 3. Reread the related threads in this forum. There should be hints on frequency etc.

heinrich

With your iron cross it could look something like this:

Gregor

Start building more difficult variations of iron cross!

Razz

Butterfly cross :twisted:

Gregor
Razz said:
Butterfly cross :twisted:

HAHAHA :mrgreen:

In my opinion the most difficult cross.

Mauro Aquilini
Gregor said:
Start building more difficult variations of iron cross!

sets and reps and how many times per week?

Gregor
mauro81 said:
Gregor said:
Start building more difficult variations of iron cross!

sets and reps and how many times per week?

At first you won't do any sets and reps, but just one max rep few times :lol:

Seiji

I'd also like to add in here... Usually 3 times a week is good. Sometimes four depending on what you're doing, diet, supplements, whatever.