I can't decide which one to hate more. Swivel hips or this ![]()
Any advice or criticism on my form?
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, September 15, 2015 · 2 Replies · 100 Views
I can't decide which one to hate more. Swivel hips or this ![]()
Any advice or criticism on my form?
Thanks
Looking pretty good. Add some weight (get to at least 5#), get out a bit more rom, and then I'd say you're ready for iM2.
Joshua Slocum said:Looking pretty good. Add some weight (get to at least 5#), get out a bit more rom, and then I'd say you're ready for iM2.
I forgot about the weight haha.. Appreciate the advice Josh! ![]()
The reason I dislike this iM is because of that annoying curve in my lower back while sitting with legs crossed. When I achieve certain mobilty I gain some kind of freedom. When I can't do something I have a frustrating feeling of being limited:P Any ideas how I can fix that?
Thanks!