This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE13 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, September 13, 2015 · 3 Replies · 117 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi all!

Today I tried the first element of foundation three , SL/PE13. :D

Here's an attempt:

 

I think my form looks a bit different compared to the video demonstration. How do you find my form? Should I fix ROM/body shape during rocking motion or anything else?

Thank you!

 

 

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Also, this is how I perform the mobility element SL/PE13<iM:

 

 

Any comments would be appreciated!

Thank you!

 

Alessandro Mainente

PE: your hips seems to be a little twisted. your pelvic region should look to the camera and not partially to the ceiling.

IM: once you get comfortable with the depth, try to rotate backward the upper shoulders and internally the lower one. in this way the shoulders should be one above the other. this is the only one to make a little pass closer to side pancake where the lower shoulder is inside the corresponding knee.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Alessandro Mainente said:

PE: your hips seems to be a little twisted. your pelvic region should look to the camera and not partially to the ceiling.

IM: once you get comfortable with the depth, try to rotate backward the upper shoulders and internally the lower one. in this way the shoulders should be one above the other. this is the only one to make a little pass closer to side pancake where the lower shoulder is inside the corresponding knee.

Nice tips! You're definitely right, hips are a bit twisted, I suspected that  I have to fix that! I'm going to follow your advices, even for the IM of course!

Grazie Ale! :)