I don't understand how to perform this iM correctly
. I try my best minimizing the twist but I still feel something is wrong. What should I fix?
Thanks a lot!!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, September 12, 2015 · 3 Replies · 178 Views
I don't understand how to perform this iM correctly
. I try my best minimizing the twist but I still feel something is wrong. What should I fix?
Thanks a lot!!
Zach Armijo said:Try to resist the arch in the lower back. As long as you are actively pulling your arm inward, getting nice ROM in the capsule, then you are fine.
I tell people to minimize the twist as they use it more for a means to complete what they are seeing, rather than understanding and feeling what the exercise is suppose to be. These iMs are stupidly potent, especially when you start bumping up the weight (safely).
Awesome advice Zach!! Basically squeezing the abs and I'm good.. I will upload a new video really soon. ![]()
I'm truly sorry for the long delay, but there were a few problems on the way so that I couldn't upload the attempt.
Anyway, the motion is very similar to swimming backstroke and I felt that my shoulders were nicely stretched. Is it better now?
Zach's right. Milk the im's and the strenght elements somehow become easier, it's weird. The single arm windmills with weight make tuck ups easier, and so on. It's surprisingly effective.