In the 5th set which starts at 4:27 I began performing the exercise with a faster tempo, but I think I kept good technique.
Can I move to the next PE? ![]()
Any feedback is welcome.
Thanks a lot!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, September 12, 2015 · 2 Replies · 96 Views
In the 5th set which starts at 4:27 I began performing the exercise with a faster tempo, but I think I kept good technique.
Can I move to the next PE? ![]()
Any feedback is welcome.
Thanks a lot!
If you match also the mobility, yes you can. but be sure to master the exercise with the same tempo.
Alessandro Mainente said:If you match also the mobility, yes you can. but be sure to master the exercise with the same tempo.
I applied the advice Zach had posted on getting a more linear stretch. So I think I match the standards for the mobility and what I basically have left to fix before moving on is the tempo of the last set. (I'll record a new video for the iM in the next couple of days.) Thank you Alex ![]()