This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE5 Form Check 1

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), September 11, 2015 · 4 Replies · 60 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

How's this?

 

 

Thanks in advance for any comments/tips :)

 

Cam

Trevor Lewis

Just started these myself but it looks like you are rotating too much and not enough sidebend.

Garrick Sevilla

Hey Cam, I've been working on these too and I find it helpful to mimic the trunk rotation in SL/PE2>im.  It's not so much a trunk twist and arch up as it is a trunk rotation while horizontal.

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Sounds good - thanks guys.

 

I thought that it was supposed to be a rotation and then kind of a "side arch up", but I went back to the course video and you guys are right... I'll work on that.

 

Thanks!

Garrick Sevilla
Cameron Williams said:

Sounds good - thanks guys.

 

I thought that it was supposed to be a rotation and then kind of a "side arch up", but I went back to the course video and you guys are right... I'll work on that.

 

Thanks!

You're not alone; I did the same thing initially.