Has anyone tried a weighted HS?
Like HS walks with ankle weights. Would something like that be beneficial? I can walk on my hands fairly easily, HeSPUs are becoming easy too so I'm thinking of weighted HS/HeSPU/HS walks.
Started by irongymnast, September 9, 2009 · 4 Replies · 1,990 Views
Has anyone tried a weighted HS?
Like HS walks with ankle weights. Would something like that be beneficial? I can walk on my hands fairly easily, HeSPUs are becoming easy too so I'm thinking of weighted HS/HeSPU/HS walks.
In my room I´ve put two chairs against a wall with some space iin between them so I can do handstand pushups while dipping as much as possible. Last week I could do 15 HeSPU while only for on the chairs.
Last week I could do 15 HeSPU while only for on the chairs.
Did you mean that you could do 15 HeSPU but only 1 HSPU?
HSPU with chairs is dangerous..they might slip.
There's no benefit. I highly doubt your form is perfect, and that should be worked first before anything else up to at least a 1 min freestand perfect form handstand without any core wobbling.
I KNOW that there's threads on this before. At least try to use the search button PLEASE.
It's far from perfect. I thought weights to generate more pressure on the triceps and shoulders.
I'll try to improve my handstand.
I did try searching but the forum's software doesn't cooperate.
search.php?keywords=weighted+handstand&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search