This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 Form Check 2.0

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), September 9, 2015 · 3 Replies · 114 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Here's my 2nd attempt at correct form for sPL/PE5:

 

 

Comments/tips are appreciated.

 

Thanks!

 

Cam

Chris Garay

Hi Cameron,

 

I see three issues:

  1. Protract your shoulders more (your scapula are visible through your shirt).
  2. Depress your shoulders more (this will allow you to lean further forward).
  3. Keep your legs together.

Good luck!

 

Best,

Chris

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Excellent - thank you guys :)

Zach, for ppt and tight core, I feel like I'm doing that as well as I possibly can... Is this a technique issue that can be fixed now, or is it just the fact that this is where I'm at now and it will get better with time?

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Is this any better?