This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

tBR/SE5 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, September 9, 2015 · 1 Replies · 106 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi All!

Here's a pic of my current seal:

post-10847-0-64712600-1441786764_thumb.j

while doing this stretch, I've been trying to open the chest and pushing my butt on the ground... is that correct?

Also, I feel the most tension on my lower back: is this good, or should I feel the stretch on other muscles mainly?

Thank you!

 

Mikel

Hi mauler,

   I'm not an expert but I've read about this topic a lot and I infer from all those posts that if your low back is a problem, you should elevate and support your hips with yoga blocks or a pillow while you pull your shoulders backwards until you reach enough thoracic flexibility.  That will get your chest high and out. Keeping my hands to the front and blocking my elbows help me to do so. Nevertheless, the stretch is supposed to be felt in the lower back and abs. You should also try and keep your feet together to have a proper form.

   I'd wait until a community manager, a moderator or Coach Sommer himself answers this question., though. Good luck!

 

Mikel.-