This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 and FL/PE2-im form check

Started by Stefano Olla, September 9, 2015 · 2 Replies · 76 Views

Stefano Olla

Hi everybody,

I've been working on this PE since I started F1 in April and during last 45-60 days I've been going back and forth between week 7 and week 6 (going back to week 6 to try to better master it, with the hope to get some improvements on week 7 too).

 

This is the video

 

As you can see this is week 6 and still I'm having issues at the end of set 3 and 4.

I'm in a 3-days split. I do some cardio during days off (usually not more than 20-25mins twice a week cause I already have a very aerobically-phisically-demanding job 5 days a week). I try to sleep 8 hours everyday even if I know that sleep quality is not always the best due to noisy neighbors...

 

Nutrition-wise I've been following Rob Faigin's diet from Natural Hormonal Enhancement for 2-3 weeks now. Before that I was already eating pretty healthy, gluten-free paleo-ish and I also tried to increase my calories-intake with a pre-intra-post-workout shake as Joshua Naterman suggests, having great benefits for the first 7-10 days and then crashing again back to a plateau (I also started to have headaches while at work probably because I did something wrong and accentuated my sugar-burning state even more).

 

Anyway I just wanted to have your opinion on the execution and maybe some advice on how to progress again on this PE.

 

Thanks in advance!

Stefano

MattiasF

Nice work, but there are some things that would benefit from some extra effort. Please treat my advice as anecdotal and await possible modifications from the certified GB members.

- You need to make sure you are unsegmented, i.e. you want to be like a block of wood with one curved surface that swings back and forth. You can see this by that the angle between your quads and stomach is changing. Remember that this exercise builds towards a front lever so it is important to learn how to stay locked.

- Keep the chin tucked.

The are more things to address but in my opinion the above is the most important at this point. If I were you I would go back to an easy week and really focus on this. Try to maximally contract all the involved muscles, then as you get a better understanding of the exercise you will be able to do it more relaxed.

Stefano Olla

Ok thank you very much for your reply!

I'll follow your advices and will go back to an easier week (again)  :wacko:  :P