This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 + IM frequency

Started by Jyoungin', September 8, 2015 · 3 Replies · 199 Views

Jyoungin'

Just bought the starter pack and I'll be training H1 two days a week until I find my "sweet spot."  If someone could give me some clarification on the IM frequency and recommended training regimen I'd really appreciate it.   Currently my plan and understanding is that I should do:

 

MWF: F1 of every exercise (FL, sPL, SL, MN,SLS,HBP,RC) and follow the perscribed mobility exercises IN BETWEEN each set.  For example:  FL exercise, FL IM, =1 set.  

   

Is that correct?

 

The automated template i'm using is the 3 day workout template with H1 included.  The schedule says for 5 reps of the IM exercise while the beginning instructions in the introduction says to ONLY do the same number of IM's as Strength sets.

 

Am I on the right track? If not, could some one throw some generous wisdom and guidance my way?  

 

Thanks,

 

J 

vinca_minor

There's a bunch of text for the courses that explains how it all works

Musashi

Re-read the course material, all of your questions will be answered.

Mikel

Hi J,

   You should read the info pages several times and you'll see that most of your doubts will be cleared up at once.

   Asking your question, you must perform the mobility element right after EVERY set of the strength element. That is to say, if you're performing 4 sets of 6 reps of, let's say, RC/PE1; then you'll perform the first 6 reps of set 1 (strength element) and right after these 30"/side of the mobility element. You would proceed the same way with the second set of the strength element AND again 30"/side of the mobility element. That way you do 4 set of strength and 4 sets of mobility.

 

Mikel.-