How do I look? This is week 9, 5x18s.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by wamarler, September 6, 2015 · 8 Replies · 134 Views
How do I look? This is week 9, 5x18s.
For the one arm variation stay with feet together, I would like to see a side view of the exercise. for the IM slow down the speed of movement.
Alessandro Mainente said:For the one arm variation stay with feet together, I would like to see a side view of the exercise. for the IM slow down the speed of movement.
Ok, thanks, stay tuned.
This was not a good training microcycle for me. My optimum is 2xF7/week, and all 3 weeks of the microcycle I was only able to do 1x. This is evident by the time I got to week 11 and 5x30, shown here. After this performance I've already decided to restart at week 9 after my deload; still looking for comments though. I addressed the foot width (now I'm doing what is shown in the course material; approximately shoulder width, slightly narrower), and speed of the iM (which is hard to see in the vid, but I think you can still make out the tempo.
Couple things I specifically noticed:
- in the head-on camera views you can see my hips track left/right of my shoulders (more noticeable in later sets). I'm fighting very hard to keep that from happening, but I can't seem to prevent it (particularly as I fatigue). What do I need to focus on to keep my hips square (or is this not an issue/I'm good enough?).
- in the side view, I think my shoulder protraction and PPT is good in the first sets. I don't know how well the video shows it but I'm consciously focusing on strong protraction PPT. Am I successful?
Thanks,
stop at 5:49 sec:
-butt is very high , you need to move it down and engage more PPT.
-shoulder is very close to ear, you lack of depression.
fix both.
Alessandro Mainente said:stop at 5:49 sec:
-butt is very high , you need to move it down and engage more PPT.
-shoulder is very close to ear, you lack of depression.
fix both.
is 2:45 better?
Oi, I'm pretty sure that at 3:15 (where you see me shaking my head) I was saying to myself "this is bad ... next microcycle I will reset."
Any comments on sets 1 or 2? (let's throw out 3-5 completely).
I reset back to the 2nd microcycle block (weeks 5-8) and this is the video of week 7 (5x18s), with a focus on Alessandro Mainente's comments. Camera angle didn't come out as I'd like, sorry about that.
No videos for a while but that doesn't mean I've stopped working!
Here's what I look like now. I thought I had achieved 4x24s but when I watched the video of that I thought "no way, butt is way too high up in the air." So I videod myself doing 4x18s instead, focusing on butt down. I'm feeling my shoulders being protracted and depressed, but I don't know if it looks like it. And watching this video idk what to say/do/think about the twist in the hips.
I appreciate any feedback and advice!