This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL Updated? When did that happen?

Started by RF_Guy, September 6, 2015 · 4 Replies · 250 Views

RF_Guy

Sooooo I spent one year on SL/PE1 and today just passed SL/PE2 after spending another year both old version. I felt so happy until I looked at the course and realized that it is all different now and I had to start over. I guess this is expected and even desirable. All it means that our progress is monitored and adjusted/improved as needed.

But I still had mixed feelings at the time and passed PE1/PE2/PE3  new version in one session.

So my question is when did it happen?  Is it possible to add some indication like (Updated on dd/mm/yyyy) on Foundation Home Page. It would really help to avoid something like that happening again in the future. 

If I am stuck at some exercise and the progress is really slow I did not see any point revisiting the page... until now ;)

Coach Sommer

You mean like multiple forum notifications, newsletter announcements and emails?   ;)

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

RF_Guy

haha, then it is my fault.  I was stuck at some exercises for so long that did not see any of the above. Lesson learned, have to come and see forums more often. Thanks Coach!

I do not think that I was wasting time by any means. I think arch body hold and rocks were awesome and very useful.

Mark Collins

Dont you hate that feeling when you are out of the loop make sure you check the forums. At leastbyou can be one of those guys that use the arch rocks to warm up for the lower level exercises. I make sure I do these to warm up as I nepver want to lose them.

Jeremy Huston

ABH and ABR aren't gone. They're just moved later in the progression. Definitely keep them in your warmup so you're ready when they return.