This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE11 Mastery Critique

Started by palazzolo85, September 6, 2015 · 4 Replies · 199 Views

palazzolo85

Hi guys. I feel like I have achieved mastery with PE11. Please critique me and let me know what you think, before I move on too PE12. I know my hands were a little further away from the wall but if I go closer my chest hitting the wall closes my shoulder angle and I wanted to show you guys open shoulders. This was my fourth set. I had to trim the video to 15 seconds so it would fit, but I accomplished 5 rounds @ 60seconds.

As far as paired mobility, I have mastered all the way up too PE11 and have been doing 20lbs weighted dislocates. Also I have achieved mastery with all wrist exercises and still perform the 5x5 rep scheme. Also started the stretch series which I love, can feel the difference since starting.

Thanks

trim.9B076C2B-3943-4769-8EE7-01851AE8715D.MOV

Kasper Stangerup

I don't think you are nearly close enough to the wall. The course material states "The hands will now be within 1-3" of the wall". 3 inches is equal to 7.62 cm, so less than the width of a hand.

palazzolo85

Yes, I realize this Kasper, I mentioned it in my post. I can hold it @ 1-3" too. I more concerned with my line. You'll notice if u try and video it your shoulder angle closes when your hands are that close to the wall. I wanted to show open shoulders cause my mobility has been the issue not strength.

Alessandro Mainente

You need to reduce the distance. basically you need to feel the sensation of falling forward constantly and you need to resist. shoulders seem to be in a little shoulders flexion during the wrist handstand.

 

post-1151-0-00066200-1441648304_thumb.jp

 

this was my best, actually you do not need the wrists so close, but this gives you an idea of how you can feel to fall forward.

 

 

palazzolo85

Ok, I'll post a video with hands against wall and u guys can take a look.

Thanks for the replys